Temporary Teaching Assistant Level 2
£18,933 – £19,698 (pro-rata)
37 hours per week
Required from 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is able to provide support in the classroom from 1st September 2021. The post is full time (37 hours per week) term time.
We are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant who
• Is caring, enthusiastic and committed to their role in supporting pupils
• Is able to work as part of a team and willing to contribute ideas and energy to the classroom
• Has experience of supporting pupils in their learning and contributing to observational assessment
• Has experience of supporting phonics learning
• Is flexible and adaptable to the demands of the role
• Is able to manage the behaviour and pastoral needs of pupils
• Has excellent organisation and communications skills
• Is able to support the class teacher to help develop learning
In return, we offer the opportunity to work alongside our wonderful, enthusiastic children and a team of professional, supportive staff committed to school improvement, and a supportive Governing Body.
Under normal circumstances we would warmly welcome visits to see our school, meet the children and staff and talk to the Headteacher. However, at this time, please can we request that candidates contact our school office to speak with the Headteacher if you require any further information or clarification.
Closing date: Monday 21st June 2021